Prices start at 5 photos for only $5 and include shipping!
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- THIRD PARTY INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY COLLECTION
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- SECURING INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
- PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- "DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION AND THIRD PARTY MARKETING
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- POLICIES OF LINKED WEBSITES AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
- ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
- COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
- OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
1. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF OUR PLATFORMS AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
Our Platforms are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personally information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information and data from our systems. If you believe or learn that your child under 13 has provided us with personal information without your consent please contact us at:
TextPrint, Inc. (d.b.a. Pex and Pex Now)
21440 Ventura Boulevard
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO COLLECT THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION DO NOT USE OUR PLATFORMS.
When you use or access any of our Platforms, we may collect several types of information about you and others, as described more fully below, which information includes, but is not limited to, information about you which is in a form that permits us to identify you (your "personal data").
a. INFORMATION/PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY:
When you use or access any of our Platforms, we may ask you to provide us with certain information and personal data, including but not limited to some or all of the following: your name, username, PIN, password, login, email address, telephone number, mailing addresses, account preferences, credit or debit card or other payment method information such as PayPal, payment address, and/or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. You will be asked to provide this information/personal data when interacting with our Platforms, such as when registering to be a user of any of our services, when making a purchase through any of our Platforms or when filling out a form or survey or participating in a promotion through our Platforms.
b. INFORMATION/PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY:
When you use or access any of our Platforms, we may collect certain information/personal data through automated means based on your use of technology, including, but not limited to, some or all of the following:
- Usage Details – certain details of your access to and use of the Platform, including computer and internet connection information, browser type, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (i.e. a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet which may vary from session to session), domain name, date and time of your visit, any telephone number from which you contact us.
- Device Information – your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, the device type, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s mobile telephone number.
- Location Information – your geolocation or real-time information about the location of your device.
- Your Inquiries – certain details of your inquiries sent to us through any of our Platforms, including correspondence, mail, and communications conducted through a Platform, and responses to our customer satisfaction surveys or customer service communications (if any).
- Your Postings – certain details of content you post in online reviews, comments, forums, or blogs on our Platforms.
- Information From Others – your name, address, phone number, and geolocation from other third parties, for example, identity verification vendors we engage.
- Other Information – when you use or access our Platforms, we may automatically collect certain other information/personal data based on your actions, such statistics regarding your page views and traffic to and from our Platforms, information/personal data about the way you interact with any of our Platforms, and/or the hyperlinks clicked.
3. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
As with most digital platforms, we also employ cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, and similar technologies on our Platforms to collect and store certain information about visitors to our Platforms, to improve our services and advertising, to record the popularity of certain Platform content, to verify system and server integrity and to help us remember you and your preferences when you revisit our Platforms.
For more information about our practices for a particular Platform, please see our Cookies Policy linked in the footer of such Platform.
4. THIRD PARTY INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY COLLECTION
We may also incorporate third-party ads, offerings, and third-party technologies, (such as plugins, pixels, and cookies into our Platforms, enabling third-parties operating such other operating such ads, offerings, and other technologies to collect information about you. The information they collect may be associated with your personal data or they may collect information about your online activities through your use of our Platforms and across other websites and applications.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. Any information collected through such integrated third party technologies on our Platforms is collected directly by those third parties for use and disclosure, subject only to any applicable privacy policies of such third parties If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
For more information about our practices in this area for a particular Platform, please see our Cookies Policy linked in the footer of such Platform.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting information about you in connection with your use of our Platforms is to provide our offerings and services to you. However, we may use such information collected about you for a variety of commercial purposes, including without limitation:
- Provide you with our Platforms and their contents;
- Confirm your identity;
- Enforce our Platform policies and terms of service;
- Fulfill an order that you place through any of our Platforms, including to process payment for any urchase made through any of our Platforms;
- Respond to inquiries that you may have about any of our Platforms, services or products;
- Administer your account on any of our Platforms;
- Display content based upon your interests;
- Enable you to search information on our Platforms;
- Contact you regarding customer service and customer surveys;
- Inform you of changes made to our Platforms;
- Organize or carry out promotional activities;
- Inform you of products, services, promotions, and offers which you may find interesting, provided you have not opted out of receiving such information or, where required, we have your express consent;
- Provide you with any other information, products or services that you request from us;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Improve our Platforms;
- Notify you of changes to any products or services we offer;
- Recognize you when you use our Platforms;
- Notify you when Platform updates are available;
- Resolve technical issues; and,
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PEX, our customers or others, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share or disclose information about you to third parties in the following situations:
- Our Affiliates: We may disclose information collected about you to any entity that controls, or is controlled by, or is under common control with PEX. However, personal data collected about you by one affiliate entity will not be disclosed to any other affiliate company for their direct marketing purposes, unless you consent.
- Authenticating identities on our behalf;
- Providing products or services that you request;
- Sending marketing communications on our behalf;
- Testing our Platforms;
- Creating or maintaining our databases;
- Helping us to analyze users of our Platforms; and
- Processing payments on our behalf.
- Integrated Technologies of Third-Party Operators: Once again, information about you collected by third parties through third-party ads, offerings, and other technologies integrated with any of our Platforms will be collected directly by the third parties providing or operating such ads, offerings, or other technologies. Such information may be used and disclosed by the applicable third party subject only to any applicable privacy policies of such third party. For more information about our practices for a particular Platform, please see our Cookies Policy linked in the footer of such Platform.
- The General Public At Large: Through use of our Platforms, you acknowledge and agree that we may share with the general public, or re-publish on a third-party website, any information that you post as a user of one of our Platforms, such as information in an online review. You further acknowledge that our sharing with the general public may include information that identifies you by username or otherwise.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Process: We reserve the right to release information collected through the Platforms to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate. In addition, we may disclose information about you to the government or to third parties under certain circumstances when legally obligated to do so, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity in connection with the Platforms, or to respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal process, or that we believe may aid a law enforcement investigation. Likewise, we may share information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing information in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights.
- Our Legal and other Professional Advisors: We may also share information collected about you with our attorneys, CPA’s, and similar third parties in connection with our receiving their professional services, subject to our standard confidentiality obligations.
- Other Third Parties: We may share any information with other third parties that are not described above if you give us consent to do so. Likewise, we may share information with other third parties that are not described above and in doing so, we will use reasonable efforts to either aggregate or de-identify the information so that a third party would not be likely to link data to you, your computer, or your device. “Aggregation” means that we combine the information of numerous people together so that the data does not relate to any one person and “de-identify” means that we remove or change certain pieces of information that might be used to link data to a particular person.
7. SECURING INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
We have implemented and follow reasonable industry standard technical and procedural measures (including encryption of certain information) intended to secure your personal information collected in connection the use of our Platforms from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT FULLY ELIMINATE THESE RISKS AS, DESPITE OUR BEST INTENTIONS, NO TECHNOLOGY IS COMPLETELY SECURE. OUR PLATFORMS ARE OPERATED ON SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, AND NETWORKS, ANY COMPONENT OF WHICH MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, EXPERIENCE BREACHES OF SECURITY OR OTHER ISSUES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Accordingly we cannot guarantee that any information collected about you, whether during transmission or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others who do not have your authorization. Any such transmission or sharing of that information is done at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platforms, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
8. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
Our policy is to retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which it was collected by us. We will endeavor to delete your personal data promptly upon your written request, provided, it is technically and reasonably feasible to remove such information from our databases. In the event it is not feasible to remove such information from our databases, we may retain and use your personal data as necessary after you stop using our Platforms.
9. "DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS
At this time, our website(s) does not support "Do Not Track" preferences that may be available in your browser for letting websites know that you do not want them collecting certain kinds of information. If you turn on the "Do Not Track" setting on your browser, our website(s) is not currently capable of following whatever “Do Not Track” preferences you set.
10. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION AND THIRD PARTY MARKETING
We do not disclose or share your personal data with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
11. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Platforms that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not however disclose or share your personal data with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes (see above Section 10: DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION AND THIRD PARTY MARKETING).
12. POLICIES OF LINKED WEBSITES AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
13. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
- Changes: If any of your personal data that we are storing changes, you may correct or update your information on our Platforms, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to respond to any request to change your information within 30 days. We may not accommodate a request to change your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. In some circumstances, it may be possible to change your information directly by logging into the Platforms, visiting your account profile pages, and making changes in your account settings.
- Requests to Delete Your Information: You may request that we delete some or all of your information, or ask that it be removed from public forums such as testimonials on our Platforms, by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We will attempt to respond to your request to delete your information within 30 days. We may not accommodate a request to delete your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that to do so would violate any law or legal requirement. In other circumstances we may be required by law or otherwise to keep certain of your information and not delete it, or to keep this information for a certain period of time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements. In some circumstances, it may be possible to delete your information directly by logging into the Platforms, visiting your account profile pages, and making the deletions in your account settings. Furthermore, please note that when we delete any of your information, it will be deleted from our active database(s), but may remain in our archives. In cases where we cannot comply with your request to delete your personal data, it is our goal to let you know that we are unable to do so and why.
14. COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
- Text Messages: When you voluntarily provide your telephone number to us, you will be agreeing that we can call or text you at that number to respond to your request for our services and/or to communicate with you regarding your account or a transaction with us. You agree that our communications may be via an automated dialing system or prerecorded message, and that standard message and data rates may apply. If you wish to stop receiving such service-only calls or texts at any time, you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or for texts only, by responding "STOP" to any such text message. In some circumstances, it may be possible to make the change by logging into your account and changing your account preferences. Please refer to our Terms of Sale for more information regarding sms messaging rates and guidelines.
- Emails: At various times, we may communicate with you by email about your account and/or a transaction with us. These email communications may also be sent regarding various customer service matters, customer surveys, and promotions, including special offers and updates about new products and services. You can choose to stop receiving promotional emails from us at any time simply by following the "Unsubscribe" or "Manage Email Preferences" link at the bottom of any promotional email, or by logging into your profile on the applicable Platform and changing your account preferences. Please note that you may not opt out of receiving non-promotional emails regarding your account or your transactions with us.
- Marketing Communications: If we have provided you the option to consent to receive telephone marketing calls and/or promotional text messages (collectively “promotional communications”) from us, your decision to consent to receive such promotional communications is voluntary and is not required to purchase or use any of our products or services. If you have provided consent to receive promotional communications from us, but you wish to revoke such consent, you may do so by responding "STOP" to any such text message, or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Client Account: To close client account GO TO THE WEBSITE AND CLICK ON CLIENT ACCOUNT TAB AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
You consent to the jurisdiction of the Los Angeles Superior Court (Central District) of the State of California and/or the United States District Court, Central District of California, Los Angeles office, and hereby waive any and all venue and jurisdictional objections, whether personal or subject matter, thereto, and also consent to service of process by any means authorized pursuant to California law.
17. CONTACT INFORMATION
TextPrint, Inc. (d.b.a. Pex and Pex Now)
21440 Ventura Boulevard
Woodland Hills, CA 91364